Mission and Beliefs
As Northwest Arkansas' premier private, independent, college-preparatory school, serving Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, we are a ministry that serves the entire region.
To partner with parents in a classical, college-preparatory education to equip students with a biblical worldview, all to God's Glory.
To see a community of strong Christian families that is influencing their community, nation, and the world for Jesus Christ and His glory. Acts 1:8
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God, and that it is, therefore, the final authority in matters of faith and practice. (II Tim. 3:16, II. Pet. 1:19-21)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 28:19)
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in salvation through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Heb. 1:2, Matt. 1:21-23, Col. 3:1)
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and salvation is by grace through faith alone. (Jn. 3:3-8, Eph. 2:8-9, Acts 16:31)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Gal. 5:16, Rom. 8:14-27)
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Jn. 5:28, I Cor. 15:52-53, Rev. 20:12-15)
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 17:21-23, I Cor. 12:13)
This ministry’s Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family. It is not our intention to replace the local church or to take its place in teaching doctrine and the details of following Christ; rather we exist as a service to the body of Christ. There shall be no attempt made by parents, students, staff, or school board members to promote or disparage any doctrinal or denominational beliefs, practices, or positions regarding issues upon which the ministry itself has assumed no official stance. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding the dissension which may be caused by denominational distinctives.
Classroom discussion of secondary doctrine shall be on an informative, nonpartisan level. Teachers shall be careful not to speak to the students in a manner that would cause offense to the parents. Presentation of all sides of an issue is encouraged. The teacher shall encourage the students to follow up any questions they have with their parents and pastor.
- Teach that the Bible is inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- Teach all subjects from a Biblical worldview as parts of an integrated whole with Scripture at the center
- Teach and encourage our students to develop and apply a God-centered perspective to all that they do
- Provide students with a college-preparatory education, in which grammar (the fundamental facts and rules of each subject), logic (the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject) and rhetoric (the expression in speech and writing of the ideas of a subject) are emphasized in all subject areas
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his academic potential
- Encourage the student to develop self-discipline and responsibility from God’s perspective
- Teach history as the providence of God
- Teach the students how to research and to reason logically from a Biblical perspective
- Teach the student to understand and use the fundamental processes in communicating and dealing with others (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) Equipping God’s people for a lifetime of personal ministry
- Encourage every student to begin and to continue to develop a relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ
- Challenge our student, their families, and fellow staff members to become progressively more knowledgeable of and obedient to the will of God as revealed in the Holy Scriptures
- Encourage students to use their knowledge and skills in willing and joyful service to the Lord
- Provide a clear model of Biblical Christian life through the school staff and Board of Directors