PCCA is accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year for the following:
Assistant Baseball Coach (Part time)
PCCA is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for the following:
The Upper School (7th-12th grades) is now building an applicant pool for teachers in core subject areas: math, English, science, and history / social studies. As needs become clear, the head of school for these grades, Mr. Hopkins, will contact leading candidates. Preference for grades 10-12 will be given to applicants with in-subject master's degrees or education graduate degrees. However, any core subject instructor with a heart for Christian education and joyful enthusiasm should apply!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of a dynamic and talented ministry team in Northwest Arkansas, we invite you to complete the employee application and email it along with your resume and qualifications to:
- (For 7th-12th Upper School positions) Mr. Mark Hopkins at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For K-6th Lower School positions) Mrs. Chelsea Abbott at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- (For Athletic positions) Coach Jeff Daniels at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For Advancement/Marketing positions) Mr. Jason Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- (For Administration positions) Mr. David Smith at: email@example.com for consideration.