Providence Academy is now accepting applications:
Providence Academy is now building a candidate pool for future instructors. As needs arise, hiring principals will carefully review applications received. Those with a heart for Christian education and joyful enthusiasm should apply!
For Grammar School (K-6th grades) positions, Mrs. Chelsea Abbott (contact information below) is the hiring principal. Core teaching roles are part-time positions with classroom instruction two days per week (on Tuesday and Thursday).
For Upper School (7th-12th grades) positions, Mrs. Michelle Moore (contact information below) is the hiring principal. Core teaching roles are part-time positions with classroom instruction three days per week (on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday).
As an independent, accredited, college-preparatory school, Providence Academy provides students fundamental instruction in core subjects, plus art, music, K-12th Spanish and Latin, STEM enrichment, and PE, along with competitive athletics, dual-credit college classes, and select enrichment courses.
2023-2024 School Year
Upper School Openings:
- Culinary Instructor (Part time)
- Worship Band, Pep Band, and Beginning Band (Part time)
- English (Part time)
Grammar School Openings:
- Grammar School Teacher (K-6 Level)
- None at this time
Additional staffing role(s):
The Athletic Department is accepting applications for the following role(s)
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of a dynamic and talented ministry team in Northwest Arkansas, we invite you to complete the employee application and email it along with your resume and qualifications to:
- (For 7th-12th Upper School positions) Mrs. Michelle Moore at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For K-6th Lower School positions) Mrs. Chelsea Abbott at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- (For Athletic positions) Coach Jeff Daniels at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For Administration, Advancement, and Marketing positions) Mr. Jason Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.