PCCA is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for the following:
The Administration team is accepting applications for a limited number of video technology interns. Candidates should possess a working knowledge of basic video capture, editing, and streaming skills. This is an opportunity to gain real-world video experience working cross-functionally with academic and athletic leaders. Because these are uncompensated positions, the ideal candidates will be motivated college or graduate school students looking for internship hours, gap year students, or career changers seeking to make a difference in a Christ-honoring culture. Mr. Smith (contact information below) is the point of contact for these roles.
The Upper School (7th-12th grades) is accepting applications for a part-time math tutor. A strong grasp of mathematical concepts through at least Trig./Pre-Calc. is required. Those with a heart for Christian education and joyful enthusiasm should apply! Mr. Hopkins (contact information below) is the hiring principal for this position.
The Athletic Department is accepting applications for the following roles:
Basketball Coach (Year-round, emphasis on boys junior high and international student development). Coach Jeff Daniels (contact information below) is the initial contact for this position.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of a dynamic and talented ministry team in Northwest Arkansas, we invite you to complete the employee application and email it along with your resume and qualifications to:
- (For 7th-12th Upper School positions) Mr. Mark Hopkins at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- (For K-6th Lower School positions) Mrs. Chelsea Abbott at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For Athletic positions) Coach Jeff Daniels at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- (For Advancement/Marketing positions) Mr. Jason Ross at: email@example.com for consideration.
- (For Administration positions) Mr. David Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.