Prospective Families are invited to attend one of our upcoming PCCA "Patriot Preview" Nights.
This is a great opportunity for parents to speak with administration, faculty, and students, as well as learn more about Providence Academy and University-Model Schooling®. Parents will also have the opportunity to learn about admissions, financial aid, and student activities.
With consistently strong academic outcomes and one of the lowest tuition rates for a private college-preparatory Christian education in NWA, Providence Academy invites you to come and discover if this unique educational offering is a good fit for your family.
*Please note: Due to PCCA being a "Family-Education Model," both parents are required to attend one of the upcoming "Patriot Preview" events prior to their child being accepted for admissions to PCCA. Each of these events will be held at our Lower School campus, unless noted differently beside the date.
Upcoming Patriot Preview Events:
- July 11, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- July 25, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- October 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- November 14, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- January 9, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- February 13, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- March 12, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- April 9, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- May 14, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- June 11, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- July 9, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- July 23, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
All Patriot Previews will be held at our Grammar School Campus, upstairs in the Theater Room. The address is 2555 South 26th Street, Rogers, AR 72758 (The Global Outreach Center).
Please email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Mrs. Kaylee Bond will be glad to assist you.