Mission and Goals
As Northwest Arkansas' premier private, independent, college-preparatory school, serving Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville, we are a ministry that serves the entire region.
To partner with parents in a classical, college-preparatory education to equip students with a biblical worldview, all to God's Glory.
- Honor God
- To glorify and honor God in all that we do through obedience to His Word. Ministry to the Family
- To establish a school that operates as a servant to the family.
- To encourage parents to fully accept their responsibility for the spiritual, moral, and social education of their children.
- To encourage parents to see their highest calling and their most fundamental responsibility as that of training their children to be faithful disciples of Christ.
- To demonstrate respect for the God-given authority of the parents.
- To effectively and systematically integrate the home and the school in the delivery of an academic education.
- To aid families in Christian growth and to help them develop Christ-centered homes.
- To encourage regular attendance and involvement in a local church.
- To teach the students the Biblical view of marriage and the family.
- To teach that the Bible is inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- To teach all subjects from a Biblical worldview as parts of an integrated whole with Scripture at the center.
- To teach and encourage our students to develop and apply a God-centered perspective to all that they do.
- To provide students with a college-preparatory education, in which grammar (the fundamental facts and rules of each subject), logic (the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject) and rhetoric (the expression in speech and writing of the ideas of a subject) are emphasized in all subject areas.
- To encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve his academic potential.
- To encourage the student to develop self-discipline and responsibility from God’s perspective.
- To teach history as the providence of God.
- To teach the students how to research and to reason logically from a Biblical perspective.
- To teach the student to understand and use the fundamental processes in communicating and dealing with others. (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) Equipping God’s people for a lifetime of personal ministry
- To encourage every student to begin and to continue to develop a relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ.
- To challenge our student, their families, and fellow staff members to become progressively more knowledgeable of and obedient to the will of God as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
- To encourage students to use their knowledge and skills in willing and joyful service to the Lord.
- To provide a clear model of Biblical Christian life through the school staff and Board of Directors.